- HSC Resources
- HSC Revision Guides
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $120!*
HSC 4 Unit available for purchase!
Original practice tests and exams. Hundreds of pages of worked solutions. Never get confused again. Our Decode HSC Revision Guides come as question books containing originally written practice tests and trial exams in the NESA format, paired with an interactive Solution Manual e-book containing model answers, marking scheme and comprehensive explanations for each answer that can cover underlying theory, problem solving skills and exam tips. With hundreds of pages of top-quality content at your disposal for each subject, there is no better resource to help you prepare for your school assessments and HSC exams.
Our Revision Guides may be purchased as:
- HSC Subject Supersets - 2-volume value bundles containing both the Topic Tests and Trial Examination books, together with the digital Solution Manual
- Single Volumes - either Volume 1 (Topic Tests) or Volume 2 (Trial Exams) of a particular subject, if you wish to purchase only one of these
* Standard Postage only. Orders over $120 are also eligible for discounted Express Postage.
We offer two-volume bundles (Subject Supersets) in each of the following subjects. Each bundle contains a topic test question book (Volume 1) and a trial examination question book (Volume 2), plus access to the digital Solution Manual e-book via QR code or login details provided in the question books.
Details of each title can be found below in the "Single Volumes" section.
Select the HSC Subject Supersets you wish to purchase by clicking on the "Add to Cart" buttons below.
Details about each volume of our titles are shown below. Please click "Add to Cart" to purchase individual volumes of our titles.
You may also be interested in...
Read more about what people have to say about our books.
- HSC Biology (under Decode HSC Samples)
- Is the content in each guide updated every year? (under FAQs)
Each product description lists the accreditation period for which the guide is valid.
- How do I access my Solution Manual? (under FAQs)
You could also click on the button below to proceed to our Decode Solution Manual Portal.
- Frequently Asked Questions
These are some answers to questions we get asked frequently.