- HSC Subject Supersets
- HSC Mathematics 3 Unit
Maths Adv and Ext 1
Two book bundle. 900+ pages including digital pages.
You may print copies of this blank answer booklet for free to complete your Mathematics Extension 1 topic tests or trial examinations.
The HSC Mathematics 3 Unit Combined volumes combine Maths Advanced and Maths Extension 1 tests into one book.
If you are looking for a book containing Maths Extension 1 topic tests and trial exams only, the Mathematics Extension 1 title is the one for you!
Click on the HSC Mathematics Extension 1 tab on the side of this page to learn more about this title.
- This mammoth publication containing nearly 1000 (one thousand!) pages comes in three volumes:
- Volume 1: Topic Tests
- Volume 2: Trial Examinations
- Solution Manuals
- Designed for students studying 3 Unit Maths - both Maths Advanced and Maths Extension 1
- Combined Maths Advanced and Maths Extension 1 material
- Designed to cover every dot point of the NEW 2020 NESA-accredited syllabus!
- Solution Manuals available as a free digital download from our website for your convenience, or directly via QR code printed in Volumes 1-2*
- Model solutions and marking schemes show students how to answer questions to obtain full marks (Volume 3)
- Detailed walkthrough solutions mean students can fix their own knowledge gaps and are never left confused (Volume 3)
- More worked solutions, in more detail, than any other study guide
Volume 1 (Topic Tests):
- 6 topic tests in Mathematics Advanced mapped to the syllabus
- 5 topic tests in Mathematics Extension 1 mapped to the syllabus
- Tests formatted to resemble the NESA examination format
- 500+ pages worth of content in combination with solutions to Topic Test questions (found within Volume 3)
- Printable HSC Mathematics answer books available on our website for Maths Extension 1 tests
Volume 2 (Trial Examinations):
- 3 full-length and original trial Maths Advanced examinations
- 3 full-length and original trial Maths Extension 1 examinations
- Examinations graded in order of difficulty to aid in stepwise revision
- 400+ pages worth of content in combination with solutions to Topic Test questions (found within Volume 3)
- Printable HSC Mathematics answer books available on our website for Maths Extension 1 exams
* You will get access to the Solution Manual e-books for both HSC Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1. The QR code printed at the bottom of the Maths Advanced test and exam pages will link you to the Maths Advanced solution manual, and the QR code printed at the bottom of the Maths Extension 1 test and exam pages will link you to the Maths Extension 1 solution manual.
- Dr Thushan Hettige is the Managing Director and the most senior content developer at Decode, also authoring the Decode HSC Chemistry title. His talent in Mathematics has been apparent from his youth, when he became the first primary school student in Australia to complete the Kumon Mathematics programme in 2005. His achievements in Mathematics during his secondary schooling is no less impressive, and include a 2011 VCE (Victorian Certificate in Education) ATAR score of 99.95 with top scores in his Mathematics subjects, and a Silver Medal in the 2011 Australian Mathematical Olympiad.
Thushan has since racked up extensive tutoring experience spanning nearly a decade, and he has utilised his unique and original teaching methods in his detailed solutions to the Mathematics Advanced problems.
- Jeffrey Yang graduated from Sydney Boys High School in 2017 with an ATAR of 98.85, practically acing Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2 with HSC marks of 99 in both subjects. He has since tutored HSC Mathematics Extension 1 and Extension 2 at the highly reputed Ninety Plus Education Centre, as well as HSC Mathematics Advanced. Jeffrey is currently completing his Bachelor of Science and Computer Science at the University of New South Wales, majoring in Pure Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence. Jeffrey's talent at decoding (pardon the pun) the difficult concepts in Mathematics Extension 1 is very clear from his extremely high quality detailed solutions to the Mathematics Extension 1 problems.
- Tim Koussas is Decode's resident Mathematics expert, with his credentials in Mathematics being phenomenal. After graduating with top scores in his Mathematics subjects in the 2012 VCE (Victorian Certificate in Education), Tim has proceeded to obtain an average of close to 100 in his Mathematics subjects at undergraduate level, before embarking on his PhD at La Trobe University (Melbourne) in Pure Mathematics. Tim has been involved in the development of all of Decode's Mathematics titles, both in the HSC and the VCE.
You may also be interested in...
Our sample PDFs include pages from each volume of our titles!
- HSC Biology (under Decode HSC Samples)
- HSC Chemistry (under Decode HSC Samples)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my Solution Manual? (under FAQs)
You could also click on the button below to proceed to our Decode Solution Manual Portal.