- HSC Subject Supersets
- HSC Chemistry
Two book bundle. 600+ pages including digital pages.
This mammoth 700+ page publication comes in three volumes:
- Volume 1: Topic Tests
- Volume 2: Trial Examinations
- Volume 3: Solution Manual (free digital download)
- Designed to cover every dot point of the NEW 2019 NESA-accredited syllabus!
- Solution Manual (Volume 3) available as a free digital download from our website for your convenience, or directly via QR code printed in Volumes 1-2
- Model solutions and marking schemes show students how to answer questions to obtain full marks (Volume 3)
- Detailed walkthrough solutions mean students can fix their own knowledge gaps and are never left confused (Volume 3)
- More worked solutions, in more detail, than any other study guide
- 4 topic tests mapped to each Module of the syllabus
- Tests formatted to resemble the NESA examination format
- 300+ pages worth of content in combination with solutions to Topic Test questions (found within Volume 3)
- 4 full-length and original trial HSC examinations
- Examinations graded in order of difficulty to complement different stages of exam revision for HSC students
- 400+ pages worth of content in combination with solutions to Trial Exam questions (found within Volume 3)
Dr Thushan Hettige is the Managing Director of Decode and has authored a number of the Decode titles, both in the VCE and the HSC.
Thushan scored an ATAR of 99.95 in his 2011 VCE, obtaining a VCE Premier's Award in Chemistry (the VCE equivalent of a State Rank in a HSC subject) as well as a number of other subjects. He has also represented Australia in the 2011 International Chemistry Olympiad in Ankara, Turkey, winning a Silver Medal.
Thushan has since racked up an extensive amount of experience in tutoring and lecturing Chemistry - as well as a number of other subjects - and has developed highly unique teaching methods in explaining and demystifying the more complex concepts in Chemistry.
Thushan has utilised his nearly 10 years of experience in tutoring and lecturing in Chemistry to develop questions that test students' knowledge based on first principles, and write extensively detailed walkthrough explanations to all questions which teach the student the overarching concept and the thought process behind answering the question. The writing style found in the Solution Manual is identical to his tutoring style.
You may also be interested in...
- HSC Biology (under Decode HSC Samples)
- HSC Chemistry (under Decode HSC Samples)
Our sample PDFs include pages from each volume of our titles!
- Frequently Asked Questions
These are some answers to questions we get asked frequently.
- How do I access my Solution Manual? (under FAQs)
You could also click on the button below to proceed to our Decode Solution Manual Portal.