These are some answers to questions we get asked frequently.
Our main carriers include Australia Post and Sendle, and for limited suburbs we also offer direct in-house delivery to your doorstep. We have two levels of service, namely our Standard Postage and our Express Postage.
- Standard Postage ($9.95) - via Australia Post (Parcel Post) or Sendle.
- Express Postage ($14.95) - this will be via Australia Post (Express Post).
- Local Pickup (VIC only) - Customers living in metropolitan Melbourne may wish to pick up their order from our premises in Vermont South, Victoria.
- Local Delivery (limited suburbs in Victoria) - We are offering local delivery at a reduced fee for shipping addresses that are near our premises. If the shipping address you enter in our shopping cart is nearby, a "Local Delivery" option will be included as a shipping option. In the Local Delivery option, we deliver your order directly to your doorstep ourselves rather than through a dedicated postage and shipping service such as Australia Post. (Note that as part of our COVID-safe practices, we will leave the order at your front door, ring the doorbell or knock, leave, and send you an email stating that your order has been delivered.)
Note: Free Standard Postage or Discounted Express Postage ($9.95 instead of $14.95) is available for orders of 4 or more books!
Updated on: February 7th, 2022
You will receive a tracking number as soon as it is shipped out.
1. Express Postage
- VIC: usually within 2 business days (occasionally up to 4 business days)
- NSW: usually within 3 business days (occasionally up to 4 business days)
2. Standard Postage
- VIC: usually within 3 business days (occasionally up to 7 business days)
- NSW: usually within 4 business days (occasionally up to 7 business days)
3. Local Delivery (limited VIC suburbs)
- VIC: usually same day or next day delivery, rarely up to 7 business days
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
For individual items, yes. The prices advertised on the website are the same as the recommended retail prices. However, we do offer our own periodic discount specials available only on our website.
Authors may sometimes make small updates and corrections to their study guides within a particular study design period which would be released as a new version of the same edition. This would only occur in the setting of the author wanting to make ongoing improvements to their study guides to further increase the value and quality of our product. Each product description lists the accreditation period for which the guide is valid.
You can access your Solution Manual in two ways:
- via our Solution Manual Portal which is found on the "Solutions" tab, clicking on the link to the Portal, and entering the username and password, which is found on the last page of your study guide
- by scanning the QR code found on each page of the study guide, which will take you directly to your digital solution manual!
You could also click on the button below to proceed to our Decode Solution Manual Portal.